Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Rick Steves Pocket Amsterdam
By Rick Steves
Formats and Prices
- ebook (Enhanced Edition) $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $13.99 $18.49 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 14, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is perfect for spending a week or less in Amsterdam:
- City walks and tours: Six detailed tours and walks showcase Amsterdam’s essential sights, including the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum, and the Anne Frank House, plus neighborhood walks through the Red Light District, Jordaan, and the historic city center
- Rick’s strategic advice on what experiences are worth your time and money
- What to eat and where to stay: Sample pickled herring and friets with mayonnaise, chat with locals over a pint of pils, and cozy up in a canalside hotel
- Day-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your time
- A detailed, detachable fold-out map, plus museum and city maps throughout
- Full-color, portable, and slim for exploring on-the-go
- Trip-planning practicalities like when to go, how to get around, basic Dutch phrases, and more
Lightweight yet packed with valuable insight into Amsterdam’s history and culture, Rick Steves Pocket Amsterdam truly is a tour guide in your pocket.
Expanding your trip? Try Rick Steves Amsterdam & the Netherlands!
- On Sale
- May 14, 2019
- Page Count
- 185 pages
- Rick Steves