Text by Chris Welles Feder
Text by Susan Bishay
Formats and Prices
Format:Cards (Revised) $12.99 $16.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 9, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
It’s fun to be smart! This set of two multi-subject card decks is packed with hundreds of curriculum-based questions for seventh graders.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of questions based on math, science, English, History, Geography, and more to reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest 7th Grade Smart Cards helps kids aged 12 – 13 to learn core classroom subjects in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way. It’s a Q&A game that seventh graders can play with friends, family, or against the clock to test their knowledge. Smart cards feature hundreds of questions with answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1,500 questions and answers covering math, science, English, History, Geography, and more
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own—and great for travel
“If you’re looking for a screen-free way to keep pre-K to 7th graders entertained and their brains busy, Brain Quest Smart Cards are a great idea.”theSkimm
- On Sale
- May 9, 2023
- Page Count
- 152 pages
- Workman Publishing Company