Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Brain Quest 4th Grade Smart Cards Revised 5th Edition
Text by Chris Welles Feder
Text by Susan Bishay
Formats and Prices
Format:Cards (Revised) $12.99 $16.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 9, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
It’s fun to be smart! Now updated with a technology section, these illustration-based card decks will make learning exciting for fourth graders everywhere.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of questions based on math, science, English, US History, Geography, and more to reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest 4th Grade Smart Cards helps kids aged 9 – 10 to learn core classroom subjects in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way. It’s a Q&A game that fourth graders can play with friends, family, or against the clock to test their knowledge. Smart cards feature hundreds of questions with answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1,500 questions and answers covering math, science, English, US History, Geography, and more
- Technology questions that cover computer science, coding, and technology
- Updated content with new and revised questions that include recent key cultural and historic events
- Revised historical content with a focus on balance, diversity, and conscious language
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own—and great for travel
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten-Kindergarten through 5th-6th Grades)
- On Sale
- May 9, 2023
- Page Count
- 152 pages
- Workman Publishing Company