Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 27, 2020. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
This officially licensed poster book features twelve unique 8″ x 10″ removable designs featuring Michael, Dwight, and all the rest of your favorite Dunder Mifflin employees, as well as a thirteenth bonus poster of Angela’s iconic jazz babies. Posters include:
- “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” — Michael Scott
- “Whenever I’m about to do something, I think, ‘Would an idiot do that?’ And if they would, I do not do that thing.” — Dwight Schrute
- “Mini cupcakes? As in the mini version of regular cupcakes? Which is already a mini version of cake? Honestly, where does it end with you people?” — Kevin Malone
- “Close your mouth, sweetie. You look like a trout.” — Phyllis Lapin-Vance
- “If you pray enough, you can change yourself into a cat person.” — Angela Martin
- “Did I stutter?” — Stanley Hudson
Perfect for framing or washi-taping to your walls, these posters offer fans of The Office the best way to display their love for one of the greatest comedy series of all time.The Office is a trademark and copyright of Universal Content Productions LLC. Licensed by Universal Studios 2020. All Rights Reserved.
- On Sale
- Oct 27, 2020
- Page Count
- 26 pages
- RP Studio