Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
I Am "Why Do I Need Venmo?" Years Old
Adventures in Aging
Illustrated by Ali Solomon
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $16.00 $22.00 CAD
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around July 20, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
In I Am “Why Do I Need Venmo?” Years Old, Janine Annett and Ali Solomon chronicle the trials and tribulations of getting older, touching on themes from technology and pop-culture to fashion and body image with comics such as:
- I am “super into dogs and clogs” years old.
- I am “excited about composting” years old.
- I am “texting about the carpool” years old.
- I am “wow, LL Bean has a lot of cool clothes now” years old.
- I am “can’t digest cheese” years old.
- I am “hurt myself putting on pants” years old.
- Hilarious, until it happens to you. As a lady who gets called ma’am, a willing and enthusiastic target of Instagram ads, and long-time Clippy stan, I feel not so much seen as personally indicted by this book. It’s a good thing it’s so goddamn funny, or this might actually hurt. Like my back, all the time, for no reason.—Emily Flake, author of That Was Awkward: The Art and Etiquette of the Awkward Hug
- Janine and Ali are the best combination since peanut butter and super soft, chewy dates. Readers of this book are in for a serious treat.—Jessica Delfino, author of Dumb Jokes for Smart Folks
- Through hilarious and relatable comics, Janine Annett and Ali Solomon will help you appreciate being A Person of a Certain Age. This is the perfect book to curl up with after you change into your pajamas at 7 p.m.—Julie Vick, author of Babies Don’t Make Small Talk (So Why Should I?)
- As someone whose body feels like an antique lawnmower someone bought off eBay (why does this thing not work??) and whose references are as updated as a computer running Windows95, this book was PAINFULLY ACCURATE.—Raquel D'Apice, author of Welcome to the Club: 100 Parenting Milestones You Never Saw Coming
- On Sale
- Jul 20, 2021
- Page Count
- 144 pages
- Running Press