Formats and Prices
Format:Spiral bound $12.99 $16.99 CAD
Help your Pre-K to 2nd grade students learn to build relationships, identify their emotions, resolve conflicts, and make responsible decisions that will set them up for success in school and in life with this teacher-approved, curriculum-based workbook.
Help the young student in your life prepare for school with this friendly, colorful, and re-useable activity book that introduces and reinforces basic social skills through hands-on activities like tracing, coloring, fill-in-the blank prompts, and much more. With a focus on the 5 essential areas of Social and Emotional Learning—self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, responsible decision-making, and relationship skills—the Get Ready for School: Social and Emotional Learning Wipe-Off Workbook offers a wide variety of exercises that will help your child:
- Learn to identify their thoughts, emotions, and feelings, and to express them in a healthy way
- Grow comfortable with managing their behavior in different situations so they can make smart choices and treat themselves and others with respect
- Recognize and understand the emotions of others, and appreciate the differences in perspective that sometimes arise in social situations
- Nurture a curious and open-minded approach to others while still making responsible decisions, focusing on their individual goals, and setting clear boundaries
- Build lasting relationships by focusing on clear communication, active listening, and treating people with kindness
The Get Ready for School: Social and Emotional Learning Wipe-Off Workbook comes in an easy to use and re-use format that includes a detachable dry-erase marker. This is the perfect, teacher-approved companion for young students as they learn to manage their emotions and to socialize with others in a healthy and productive way.
- On Sale
- Dec 19, 2023
- Page Count
- 66 pages
- Black Dog & Leventhal