Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $29.99 $37.99 CAD
- ebook $14.99 $19.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around August 21, 2018. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Wildflowers of the Rocky Mountain Region is a comprehensive field guide for anyone wishing to learn about the amazingly diverse wildflowers of the region. Organized by flower color and shape, and including a range map for each flower described, the guide is as user-friendly as it is informative. This must-have book is perfect for hikers, naturalists, and native plant enthusiasts.
- Covers the entire Rocky Mountain range from Canada south to New Mexico, separated into Northern Rockies, Middle Rockies, and Southern Rockies
- Describes and illustrates nearly 1,200 commonly encountered species
- Includes perennials, annuals, biennials, vines, shrubs, and subshrubs, both native and non-native
- 1,245 superb color photographs and 1,189 range maps
- User-friendly organization by flower color, shape, and petal count
“A dense encyclopedia of every pretty little thing one might encounter in the Rockies, from their southern reaches clear into Canada.” i>Denverite “Helps expand your wildflower expertise.” i>5280 “A sturdy, handsome, flexible book.” i>Colorado Community Media "User-Friendly"The Mountain Weekly News
- On Sale
- Aug 21, 2018
- Page Count
- 500 pages
- Timber Press