Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Two Meals a Day Cookbook
Over 100 Recipes to Lose Weight & Feel Great Without Hunger or Cravings
By Mark Sisson
With Brad Kearns
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $30.00 $38.00 CAD
- ebook $14.99 $19.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around June 14, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Mark Sisson—author of the bestseller The Primal Blueprint and forefather of the ancestral health movement—unveiled his groundbreaking new lifestyle approach in Two Meals A Day, showing readers how to master their metabolic flexibility and reap the incredible benefits of intermittent fasting. Now, in the TWO MEALS A DAY COOKBOOK, Sisson will help you implement this eating style with nourishing recipes and a plan that is easy to adhere to for a lifetime.
The profound benefits of intermittent fasting are scientifically validated and undisputed, including:
– Encouraging cellular repair
– Facilitating fat burning
– Strengthening your body's defenses against disease
– Boosting memory retention
– Improving heart rate and blood pressure
TWO MEALS A DAY COOKBOOK includes delicious, nutrient-rich recipes in a variety of categories, all to assist you in gracefully burning fat all while maintain energy, focus, and mood stability. With over 100 mouth-watering recipes, it’s the ultimate addition to any recipe collection for anyone looking to make an enjoyable and lasting lifestyle transformation.
PRAISE FOR TWO MEALS A DAY
"Two Meals a Day offers a simple, science-backed template for living a healthier, happier, more vibrant life."—Melissa Urban, New York Times best-selling author and CEO of Whole30 Program®
- "Mark Sisson will teach you how to become a fat burning beast! Two Meals A Day will get you real results, quickly and efficiently."—Robb Wolf, New York Times bestselling author of Sacred Cow, Wired To Eat, and The Paleo Solution
- "Mark Sisson rises above destructive dogma and faction forming to present a total lifestyle plan that works for everyone—even for those with disparate dietary preferences."—Dr. Cate Shanahan, family physician and author of Deep Nutrition and The Fatburn Fix
- "Two Meals A Day offers a simple and sensible approach to healthy eating and fat loss, something that's really important in the age of information overwhelm and dietary controversy."—Gabrielle Reece, author, podcast host, fitness icon, actress, model, supermom
- "As an advocate for an animal-based diet, I’m used to aggressive opposition and close-minded detractors. What I appreciate about Mark Sisson and Brad Kearns is their willingness to listen to new ideas, test them out, and maintain an open mind. Two Meals A Day allows for plenty of flexibility and personal preference in creating the ideal eating strategy for you. I’m on a two daily meal plan myself and have found this to be ideal for many of my patients. These guys walk the walk and this allows them to share a valuable message with us from both their research and first-hand experience. Read this book! "—Paul Saladino, MD, author of The Carnivore Code and host of the Fundamental Health podcast
- "Mark Sisson and Brad Kearns have hit it out of the park with this book! Two Meals A Day talks to real people about a realistic eating and active lifestyle plan that will work forever. You don’t need to get bogged down by confusing science or get hammered with an aggressive, dogmatic approach that will bring short-term results and long-term fallout. You don’t have to obsessively count calories or macros, or exercise to exhaustion. When you become accustomed to eating less frequently, choosing the most nutritious and satisfying foods, and staying active throughout the day, you feel an incredible sense of freedom and empowerment. The Two Meals A Day approach has worked with my clients and in my own life."—Elle Russ, author of The Paleo Thyroid Solution and host of the Primal Blueprint podcast and the Kick-Ass Life podcast
- On Sale
- Jun 14, 2022
- Page Count
- 304 pages