Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Brain Quest Workbook: 3rd Grade Revised Edition
Text by Janet A. Meyer
Formats and Prices
Format:Trade Paperback (Revised) $12.99 $16.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 9, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
From hundreds of curriculum-based activities, exercises, and games in every subject to a new technology section, progress map, and stickers, discover the ultimate third grade workbook from America’s #1 educational bestseller.
Loved by kids, teacher approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest Grade 3 Workbook reviews and reinforces what children are learning in the classroom in an instantly engaging, entertaining way. Each page is jam packed with fun activities, practice exercises, and games covering spelling and vocabulary, reading comprehension grammar, multiplication and division, science, social studies, and much more.
- Technology section Introduces children to computer science, coding, and logic
- Updated content Activities and illustrations are revised to reflect the diversity of children, their families, and experiences
- Support for parents and children Section openers preview upcoming content and provide directions and suggestions to help make learning stick
- A fun progress sticker map with stickers Helps children celebrate their accomplishments as they complete each section of the workbook
- A completion certificate
- Mini Smart Card question-and-answer deck
Aligned with national and state standards and reviewed by award-winning teachers, this workbook appeals to children’s natural curiosity, with interactive layouts and easy-to-follow explanations that take the intimidation out of learning. Plus, it’s written to help support parents with explanations of key concepts for homework help!
- On Sale
- May 9, 2023
- Page Count
- 320 pages
- Workman Publishing Company