By Sarah Knight
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around December 27, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Ever find yourself stuck at the office-or even just glued to the couch—when you really want to get out (for once), get to the gym (at last), and get started on that "someday" project you're always putting off? It's time to get your sh*t together.
In Get Your Sh*t Together, "anti-guru" Sarah Knight introduced readers to the joys of mental decluttering. This book takes you one step further in work and in life—organizing the f*cks you want and need to give, and cutting through the bullsh*t cycle of self-sabotage to get happy and stay that way. You'll discover:
- The Power of Negative Thinking
- Three simple tools for getting your sh*t together
- How to focus on the essential sh*t to get ahead at work
- How to spend less and save more
- Ways to manage anxiety, avoid avoidance, and conquer your fear of failure
- And tons of other awesome sh*t!
Get the most out of getting your sh*t together with the Get Your Sh*t Together Journal.
- On Sale
- Dec 27, 2016
- Page Count
- 304 pages
- Little, Brown and Company