Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Local Insight, Strategic Itineraries, Desert Excursions
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around November 28, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
- Flexible itineraries including one week in Marrakesh, retreats to Fez, Casablanca, and the Sahara, mountain excursions, and a two-week best of Morocco
- Top sights and unique experiences: Cook your own traditional tajines in a restored riad or treat yourself to world-class French cuisine. Trek the soaring peaks and jaw-dropping valleys of Morocco's four mountain ranges (by foot, or by mule!), or relax on miles of idyllic beaches. Sip refreshing mint tea and unwind in a traditional hammam, haggle at a busy souk, or explore one of Morocco's nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Expert insight from Morocco local Lucas Peters on how to support local and sustainable businesses, avoid crowds, and respectfully engage with the culture
- Full-color, vibrant photos and detailed maps throughout
- Reliable background on the landscape, climate, history, government, and cultural customs and etiquette, plus useful tips for public transportation, car and bike rentals, and air travel
- Handy tools including Darija and French phrasebooks, visa information, accommodations, and travel tips for families, seniors, travelers with disabilities, women, travelers of color, and LGBTQ travelers
Sticking to Marrakesh? Try Moon Marrakesh & Beyond.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.