Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Neighborhood Walks, Historic Highlights, Beloved Local Spots
Stroll through history, catch a game at Fenway, or snag a seat at a famous oyster bar: the best of Beantown is yours with Moon Boston.
- Navigate the Neighborhoods: Follow one of our self-guided neighborhood walks through Back Bay and Cambridge or along the Boston Harbor
- Explore the City: Retrace the founders’ footsteps on the Freedom Trail or peruse the works of Renoir and Van Gogh at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. Shop the unique boutiques or designer stores on Newbury Street and wander Harvard’s picturesque campus in Cambridge. Sail out to the Boston Harbor Islands for camping and clambakes or grab a Fenway Frank and root for the Red Sox at America’s oldest ballpark
- Get a Taste of the City: Sample oysters by the dozen or decide who has the best red sauce and cannoli in the North End. Chow down on classics like lobster rolls and “chowdah,” indulge in a Boston Cream Pie, or snack your way through a historic open-air market
- Bars and Nightlife: Relax at a waterfront whiskey bar, chat with the bartender at a local Irish pub, or catch the game at a neighborhood sports bar. Take a sunset photo of the Boston skyline from a rooftop bar, sip on innovative cocktails, or see what’s on tap at a craft brewery
- Local Advice: Cameron Sperance shares his expertise and love of his adopted city
- Flexible, Strategic Itineraries, including the three-day best of Boston, a weekend with kids, day trips to Lexington and Concord, Salem, Provincetown, and more
- Tips for Travelers including where to stay and how to navigate the T, plus advice for international visitors, LGBTQ+ travelers, seniors, travelers with disabilities, and families with children
- Maps and Tools like background information on the history and culture of Boston, full-color photos, color-coded neighborhood maps, and an easy-to-read foldout map to use on the go
With Moon Boston’s practical tips and local insight, you can experience the best of the city.
Expanding your trip? Grab a copy of Moon New England. Hitting the road? Check out Moon New England Road Trip.