Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Moon Rhode Island
Cozy beach towns, deliciously fresh seafood, and a buzzing art scene: discover the best of the Ocean State with Moon Rhode Island. Inside you’ll find:
- Flexible, strategic itineraries including a weeklong tour of the state and a coastal weekend getaway, with ideas for families, foodies, beachgoers, and art lovers
- The top sights and unique experiences: Admire the elegant mansions of Newport, relax on the beach in Little Compton, or take a sailing lesson. Stroll through Providence’s Waterplace Park and take a scenic bike ride on Block Island. Visit a world-class museum, gallery-hop in College Hill, or check out the underground music scene. Feast on authentic Italian dishes in Federal Hill or try one of Rhode Island’s iconic foods, like quahogs and stuffies
- Honest advice from longtime local Liz Lee on when to go, how to get around, where to eat, and where to stay, from budget-friendly hotels to historic inns
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Handy tools including tips for seniors, visitors with disabilities, and traveling with kids
- In-depth background on the culture, history, weather, and wildlife
- Full coverage of Providence, Newport, Block Island, the East Bay and Sakonnet, and South County
With Moon Rhode Island’s practical tips and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.
Seeing more of New England? Pick up Moon Boston or Moon Maine. Driving through? Check out Moon New England Road Trip.