Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 21, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
From snowy resorts and fall foliage to maple syrup and artisanal cheese, get to know the Green Mountain State with Moon Vermont. Inside you’ll find:
- Strategic, flexible itineraries like a week touring the food scene, the great outdoors, and the best of the state, with ideas for families, foodies, outdoor adventurers, and more
- Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Wander through historic Montpelier, quirky Brattleboro, or charming Woodstock. Take a horse-drawn sleigh ride through fresh, fluffy snow, visit the woods that inspired Robert Frost, or stock up on flannels at an old-fashioned country store. Cruise the highway to see the stunning changing leaves, go cross-country skiing, hike a segment of the Long Trail, or cool off in a swimming hole. Dine at innovative restaurants serving forest-foraged cuisine and sample small-batch artisanal cheese, a flight of craft brews, and maple syrup
- Scenic drives in Vermont for viewing fall foliage, the best romantic getaways, and the top ski areas in the state
- Honest recommendations from Vermont local Jen Rose Smith on when to go, where to eat, and where to stay, from budget campgrounds to historic bed-and-breakfasts
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Accurate, up-to-date information on the landscape, wildlife, and history
- Handy tips for international visitors, seniors, travelers with disabilities, and more
With Moon Vermont’s practical tips and local know-how, you can find your adventure.
Expanding your trip? Try Moon Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire. Hitting the road? Check out Moon New England Road Trip.