Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Moon Minneapolis & St. Paul
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 28, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Bustling, modern, and hip, the Twin Cities are far from hibernating. See what makes them shine year-round with a local in Moon Minneapolis & St. Paul.
- Explore the Twin Cities: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity, with color-coded maps of the most interesting neighborhoods in Minneapolis and St. Paul
- See the Sights: Browse contemporary art at the Walker Art Center and Sculpture Garden (and play mini-golf on the roof!), learn about local history at the Minnesota State Capitol, shop at the Mall of America, or stroll along the banks of Lake Calhoun
- Get a Taste of the City: Pop into a hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese restaurant on Eat Street, sample the flavors of Minnesota’s Polish past, order from a fusion food truck, or grab a table at an innovative farm-to-table restaurant
- Bars and Nightlife: Catch a performance at the Dakota Jazz Club, see where Prince got his start, sip fruity concoctions at a tiki bar, find the best spots for microbrews, or visit the Twin Cities’ most popular gay bars
- Local Expertise: Minneapolis local Tricia Cornell shares insider know-how on her two favorite cities
- Itineraries and Day Trips: Explore nearby Stillwater, Duluth, and Lake Superior, or follow city itineraries designed for budget travelers, outdoor adventurers, and more
- Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps
- Handy Tools: Moon provides background information on the history and culture of the Twin Cities
See the Twin Cities with a local with Moon Minneapolis & St. Paul.
Exploring more Midwest cities? Try Moon Chicago. Craving some fresh air? Check out Moon 75 Great Hikes Minneapolis & St. Paul.