Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Dating Playbook
Formats and Prices
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around August 17, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
When it comes to personal training, Taylor Powell kicks serious butt. Unfortunately, her bills are piling up, rent is due, and the money situation is dire. Taylor needs more than the support of her new best friends, Samiah and London. She needs a miracle.
And Jamar Dixon might just be it. The oh-so-fine former footballer wants back into the NFL, and he wants Taylor to train him. There's just one catch—no one can know what they're doing. But when they're accidentally outed as a couple, Taylor's game plan is turned completely upside down. Is Jamar just playing to win . . . or is he playing for keeps?
USA Today Best Rom-Coms of 2021
NPR Best Romances of 2021
Kirkus Best Romances of the Year
Vulture Best Romances of 2021
SheReads Best of the Year nominee – Romance
- “Deeply felt and hilarious…a winning playbook. A”—Entertainment Weekly
- "A total knockout: funny, sexy, and full of heart."—Kirkus, Starred Review
“Fun, heartfelt, and totally relatable.”
—Abby Jimenez, New York Times bestselling author
- “A fun and thoughtful summer read.”—USA Today
- “A swoony and hilarious read.”—PopSugar
- “An absolute romp, packed with humor, brilliant banter, and — of course — sex appeal. … The humor is first-rate, but the emotional journey is also well-crafted. Sisterhood, deep friendships, and family connections are just as important as [the] romance. … Rochon's central love story comes through beautifully with inspiration, heart, and soul. Taylor and Jamar are magic — they'll keep you enthralled from the start of the book to the very last word.”—NPR
- "Such a joyful reading experience… With smoking hot chemistry, next to no angst, and a friend group that is literally squad goals, Rochon has written another winner.”—Vulture
- “This emotional romance is sure to win hearts.”—Publishers Weekly
- "Farrah Rochon is one of the absolute best romance writers today. Period."—Kristan Higgins, New York Times bestselling author
- “Filled with lovable characters and swoon-worthy moments.”—Woman's World
- "Rochon's books are always witty, hot, and engaging."—BuzzFeed
- “A delightful roller coaster of emotions.”—Marvelous Geeks Media
- On Sale
- Aug 17, 2021
- Page Count
- 368 pages