By Katee Robert
Read by Charlotte North
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around August 30, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Greed. Ambition. Violence. Those are the lessons Olivia Rashidi learned from her mafia family—and she’s determined her young daughter won’t grow up the same way. When she meets Cillian O’Malley, she recognizes he could very easily drag her into the life she’s determined to leave behind. . . yet she still can't stop herself from falling for the smoldering, tortured man.
Plagued by a violent past, Cillian is more vulnerable than anyone realizes. But Olivia sees through him in a way no one else can, and their sizzling chemistry awakens something he thought he’d never experience again. While his proposal of no-strings sex seems simple, what he feels for her isn’t. Cillian knows there is no escape from this life, but for Olivia, he’ll do everything in his power to try, even if it costs his life.
- "The O'Malley series is one of my all-time favorites. The stories are fast-paced, gritty, sexy and downright riveting."—USA Today Happy Ever After
- "Robert proves she is one of the bright new stars of romance, and readers who love tortured heroes ...will snap up the latest in her brilliantly imaginative and blisteringly hot O'Malley series." --Booklist on An Indecent Proposal
- "Top Pick! The chemistry between Cillian and Olivia is amazingly HOT and the connection they have is wicked. ...Another amazing addition to a very addictive series. 5 stars."—Harlequin Junkies on An Indecent Proposal
- "A fast-paced, intriguing story with deceit and betrayal; heartbreak and family; grief and retribution; falling in love and letting go of the past. The premise is imaginative and intoxicating. The characters are passionate and intense; the romance is forbidden but dynamic."—The Reading Cafe
- "Dark, dirty, and dead sexy."—Tiffany Reisz, bestselling author of The Original Sinners series, on The Marriage Contract
- "A romance that takes your breath away and will you have you on the edge of your seat...truly wonderful!!"—Addicted to Romance
- "I ate this book up with a spoon. It's dark and decadent... like cake. And I love cake. Rating: A"—Smart Bitches, Trashy Books on The Marriage Contract
"A definite roller coaster of intrigue, drama, pain, heartache, romance and more. The steamy parts were super steamy, the dramatic parts delivered with a perfect amount of flare."
—A Love Affair with Books on The Marriage Contract
- On Sale
- Aug 30, 2016
- Hachette Audio