By Maxine Paetro
Read by Carolyn McCormick
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 27, 2009. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
As Detective Lindsay Boxer investigates the high-profile murder, someone else is found brutally executed–a preacher with a message of hope for the homeless. His death nearly falls through the cracks, but when reporter Cindy Thomas hears about it, she knows the story could be huge. Probing deeper into the victim’s history, she discovers he may not have been quite as saintly as everyone thought.
As the hunt for two criminals tests the limits of the Women’s Murder Club, Lindsay sees sparks fly between Cindy and her partner, Detective Rich Conklin. The Women’s Murder Club now faces its toughest challenge: will love destroy all that four friends have built? The exhilarating new chapter in the Women’s Murder Club series, The 8th Confession serves up a double dose of speed-charged twists and shocking revelations as only James Patterson can. And remember, this is the only Murder Club episode of the year.
- "Patterson never, and I mean never, disappoints."—Larry King, USA Today
- "James Patterson is king of the bestseller hill."—Publishers Weekly
- "Patterson has mastered the art of writing page-turning bestsellers."—Chicago Sun-Times
- "The Man Who Can't Miss."—Lev Grossman, Time
- "When it comes to construction a harrowing plot, author James Patterson can turn a screw all right."—New York Daily News
- "America's #1 storyteller."—Forbes
- On Sale
- Apr 27, 2009
- Hachette Audio