Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Maison Kayser's French Pastry Workshop
By Eric Kayser
Formats and Prices
- ebook $15.99 $20.99 CAD
- Hardcover $29.99 $38.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around September 12, 2017. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Soon after Maison Kayser opened its first shop in New York City in 2012, USA Today named it one of America’s best bakeries. Not surprising considering Eric Kayser is recognized as one of the most talented artisan bakers in the world. One of the draws to this ever-growing chain is the dozens of colorful and delicate pastries found in the window every day. And now you can make them at home.
Originally published in France, Maison Kayser’s French Pastry Workshop provides step-by-step instruction for making dozens of classic desserts. From festive creations to simple but sophisticated fare, Kayser provides clearly written recipes and his expert insight so you can replicate his delectable creations. More than 70 recipes include his bakery bestsellers, such as raspberry macaroons, lemon meringue tartlets, Epiphany cake, Yule logs, financiers, chocolate hazelnut tarts, among others. Hundreds of full-color photos show the beautiful pastries, as well as provide visual instructions for anything tricky.
- "Names alone will generate drools: macarons, madeleines, choux pastries, millefeuille. When those so wonderfully French sweets are combined with how-tos from a master baker, this book's appeal is inescapable. . .Magnifique!"—Barbara Jacobs, Booklist
- "Maison Kayser's French Pastry Workshop is one of the best dessert cookbooks of the year. It must be part of your kitchen if you make your desserts at home."—The Washington BookReview
- "Those looking to replicate authentic French confections will find this cookbook a delightful resource."—Cindy Pauldine, Shelf Awareness
- "From festive creations to simple but sophisticated fare, Kayser provides clearly written recipes and his expert insight so you can replicate his delectable creations."—The Entertainment Report
- On Sale
- Sep 12, 2017
- Page Count
- 256 pages
- Black Dog & Leventhal