Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Formats and Prices
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Hardcover $17.99 $23.49 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around June 4, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
When a young lizard monster gets a hankering for his favorite hot dog spot, he takes the train all the way to the city–only to find that the place is closed for vacation. But when this little monster gets too hungry, he starts to get angry. And when he gets hangry, this poor city is at risk of a full-scale monster attack. As his rage swells, so does he, until he's the size of a skyscraper, and it falls to the citizens to find him some food–and fast!
- "Children and teachers alike will laugh out loud as they identify with the anger of the normally gentle monster not getting what he is expecting and the humor of finding a substitute just to have it snatched away at the last minute."—School Library Connection
- "Uses panel-style framing to string readers along in the best way...and includes some fun visual asides."—Publishers Weekly
"This could make for a lively storytime performance."
- "Young audiences will commiserate with the monster's single-minded pursuit of a favorite food."—School Library Journal
- On Sale
- Jun 4, 2019
- Page Count
- 40 pages
- Little, Brown Books for Young Readers