Hachette Book Group is pleased to provide complimentary desk copies of any adopted, required text for qualified instructors at accredited colleges and universities in the U.S. and Canada. Complimentary examination copies are also available to instructors who wish to consider titles for adoption. All Requests are subject to approval and stock availability.
To request a Desk/Exam copy, search by ISBN, title, or author. Once you’ve found the book you'd like to request, select “Request Desk/Exam Copy” on the book’s page and complete the online form.
- Select a print format (hardcover, paperback, etc.) for the request button to appear.
- One title per order. To request additional copies for TA’s or multiple sections, please contact email@example.com.
For titles without a Desk/Exam copy option, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- 10-or 13-digit ISBN
- Title and Author
- Name of course and enrollment
- Bookstore name and contact
- Institutional mailing address (no P.O. Boxes)
If you require further assistance, need to check the status of an order, or have any other questions about requesting desk or examination copies, please contact email@example.com