Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around December 24, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Read the report from the select committee’s investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, with accompanying insights from New York Times reporters who’ve covered the story from the beginning.
This edition from The New York Times and Twelve Books contains:
• THE JANUARY 6 REPORT from the Select Committee
• Reporting and analysis from The New York Times that puts the committee’s findings in context
• A timeline of key events
• Photos and illustrations, including detailed maps that show the paths insurrectionists took to breach the Capitol
• Interviews, transcripts and documents that complement the Committee’s investigation
• A list of key participants from the Jan. 6 hearings
A critical examination of the facts and circumstances surrounding that dark day, THE JANUARY 6 REPORT promises to be the definitive account of what happened, with recommendations from the committee about how to safeguard the future of American democracy.
- On Sale
- Dec 24, 2022
- Page Count
- 608 pages