Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Get The F*ck Out Your Own Way
A Guide to Letting Go of the Sh*t that’s Holding You Back
By MJ Harris
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $30.00 $39.00 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
Also available from:
Hugely popular social media personality MJ Harris is the go-to person for over four million viewers across YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram, for hilarious, straightforward, raw advice about everything you need to know about getting your sh*t together in life—whether it’s fixing your relationships, situationships, money or frenemies, MJ offers sage advice about how to get out of your own way.
This book is a guide to getting rid of the emotional trash and trauma you’ve been sitting on for years. No one ever taught you how to properly handle the hurt and anger you’ve experienced in your past, so bet your ass Get Your Sh*T Together will. To change your life, what’s gotta change is your mindset.
If any of this sounds like you, this book is for you!
- Your relationships (or lack thereof) aren’t fulfilling
- You’re alive but living an unfulfilled life
- Your work life is in a rut and you can’t find your way out of it
- Your money just isn’t where you want it to be
- The toxic people in your family think you’re somehow their permanent emotional punching bag
- You’re a “people pleaser” that has not yet learned how to effectively say no
MJ Harris’ tells it like it is in a book of no holds barred principles that will help you disrupt cycles of trauma and transform into a pillar of emotional wholeness. From boundary setting with family to fairness in romantic partnerships, MJ makes it abundantly clear that when your inner life flourishes, your outer well-being flows.
Get Your S.H.*.T Together is the confidence booster you need to make better decisions and to set you on the right path for a satisfying, happy life once and for all.
- “I’ve been blessed to witness the kindness and realness of MJ Harris. His honesty about his own life is the beautiful reason you can trust him to help you get yours together!"—Tabitha Brown
- On Sale
- Jan 9, 2024
- Page Count
- 288 pages
- Legacy Lit