AN EXCITING NEW IMPRINT CELEBRATING SOCIAL JUSTICE AND UNDER SERVED AND OVERLOOKED VOICES
Legacy Lit is an imprint dedicated to giving voice to issues, authors, and all groups that have been underrepresented, under-served, and overlooked. Our mission is to inspire social change and to elevate and celebrate diverse communities. We are unapologetically intentional and committed to promoting equality and equity for all people. Our books uplift and celebrate diverse communities using fresh narratives, powerful storytelling, and big ideas that will educate, enlighten, and inspire.
Nautilus Book Awards’ Better Books for a Better World
Porchlight Best Seller Zibby Owens 2022 Book of the Year
- The Hollywood Reporter: Former BET Networks CEO Debra Lee to Release Memoir (Exclusive)
- People Magazine: ‘RHONY’ Alum Eboni K. Williams Announces Second Book, ‘Bet on Black’ — See the Cover!
- Ride or Die Highlighted in Publishers Weekly: Resolution Revolution Self-Help Books for 2023
- Publishers Weekly Features D. Watkins: Hachette Book Group Works to Diversify Slate of Authors
- Hachette Book Group Announces Legacy Lit, An Exciting New Imprint Celebrating Social Justice and BIPOC Voices