By MJ Harris
Formats and Prices
MJ Harris has got a lot of “best friends”—over five million to be exact. His hilarious, straightforward, raw advice has made him the go-to person across social media for everything you need to know about getting your shit together.
MJ knows you need help—whether financial, spiritual, or in a relationship—but because you never learned how to properly handle the hurt and anger you’ve experienced in the past, it has become the emotional trash in the way of living your best life. Don’t nobody want that!
Whether it’s fixing your family issues, relationships, situationships, money, or frenemies, MJ offers sage advice about how to stop blocking yourself from bigger and better.
If any of this sounds like you, it’s best you start reading this book now!
- You seek more fulfilling relationships
- You’re ready to shake off shame about past mistakes and step into your power
- You want to say “see ya” to the toxic people and emotional gut-punchers
- Your “people pleaser” days are over and it’s time to learn how to effectively say no
This isn’t your gentle guide on breathing or journaling. MJ serves up no holds barred principles on how to navigate your emotions that will help you disrupt cycles of trauma, create boundaries, and transform into a goddess of emotional wholeness. Get the F*ck Out Your Own Way will help you learn how make better decisions that will set you on the right path for a happier emotional life once and for all.
- “I’ve been blessed to witness the kindness and realness of MJ Harris. His honesty about his own life is the beautiful reason you can trust him to help you get yours together!"—Tabitha Brown
- “Refreshingly authentic, occasionally outrageous, and always looking out for your best interests, MJ Harris has a bold vision for how much better your life will be if you could just get the f*ck out your own way. Lucky for you, he also has the wisdom and experience to help you do it, plus a gloriously unfiltered, potty-mouthed monologue that’ll keep you nodding and laughing along the way.”—Sarah Knight, New York Times bestselling author of Get Your Sh*t Together and Grow the F*ck Up
- “MJ gets you together from a place of love! His no nonsense approach is want we need to get out of our own way!”—Michelle Williams, author of Checking In
- On Sale
- Jan 9, 2024
- Page Count
- 304 pages
- Legacy Lit