Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
By Maxine Paetro
Read by January LaVoy
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- ebook $7.99 $9.99 CAD
- Hardcover (Large Print) $33.00 $41.00 CAD
- Hardcover $32.00 $40.00 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Abridged) $25.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $16.00 $21.00 CAD
- Mass Market $8.99 $12.99 CAD
- Audiobook CD (Unabridged) $35.00 $39.00 CAD
- Audiobook CD (Abridged) $15.00 $17.00 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 5, 2014. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
The Women’s Murder Club is stalked by a killer with nothing to lose. San Francisco Detective Lindsay Boxer is loving her life as a new mother. With an attentive husband, a job she loves, plus best friends who can talk about anything from sex to murder, things couldn’t be better. Then the FBI sends Lindsay a photo of a killer from her past, and her happy world is shattered. The picture captures a beautiful woman at a stoplight. But all Lindsay sees is the psychopath behind those seductive eyes: Mackie Morales, the most deranged and dangerous mind the Women’s Murder Club has ever encountered. In this pulse-racing, emotionally charged novel by James Patterson, the Women’s Murder Club must find a killer–before she finds them first.
- FANS LOVE THE WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB!
- "Those who haven't read any of the novels in the Women's Murder Club series are cheating themselves."—BookReporter.com
- "I can't believe how good Patterson is, whether he's doing a Washington police yarn or traveling a different road with a female narrator. He is always on the mark. I have never begun a Patterson book and been able to put it down."—Larry King, USA Today
- "Patterson and Paetro are at their best here, weaving a number of plots together to create a novel that dips and flows across genre lines.... A series that shows no signs of fatigue or flagging."—BookReporter.com
- On Sale
- May 5, 2014
- Hachette Audio