Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Hookup Plan
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around August 2, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Successful pediatric surgeon London Kelley just needs to find some balance and de-stress. According to her friends Samiah and Taylor, what London really needs is a casual hookup. A night of fun with no strings. But no one—least of all London—expected it to go down at her high school reunion with Drew Sullivan, millionaire, owner of delicious abs, and oh yes, her archnemesis.
Now London is certain the road to hell is paved with good sex. Because she’s found out the real reason Drew’s back in Austin: to decide whether her beloved hospital remains open. Worse, Drew is doing everything he can to show her that he’s a decent guy who actually cares. But London’s not falling for it. Because while sleeping with the enemy is one thing, falling for him is definitely not part of the plan.
- Entertainment Weekly Best Romances of 2022
- Kirkus Best Romance Books of the Year
- The New York Public Library Best Romances of the Year
- The Fated Mates Podcast Best Romances of the Year
- “Masterful…a winning romance.”—Kirkus, starred review
- “Rochon’s skillful handling of her lead couple’s sexual fast-burn and emotional slow-burn, coupled with her well-rounded characters, make it impossible not to fall in love with this smart story.”—Publishers Weekly
- “This rom-com that combines [Rochon’s] signature humor and heart with the soap operatics of Grey's Anatomy. …We're sad to see this incredible series end, but Rochon knows how to satisfy her readers."—Entertainment Weekly
- An “engrossing, feel-good rom-com with plenty of gal-pal banter to boot. …The book bursts with Rochon's signature sense of humor, steamy sex scenes, and squee-inducing romance. Grade: A”—Entertainment Weekly
- "The Hookup Plan is pure romance gold. It ticked all my favorite boxes: enemies to lovers, sexual chemistry, competence kink, delicious banter. It has everything I want from a book: complex and swoony, hilarious and emotional, romantic and steamy. Treat yourself and pick up this masterpiece, because everything Farrah Rochon writes is an utter joy to read!"—Ali Hazelwood, New York Times bestselling author of The Love Hypothesis
“Swoony, sexy, and downright delicious. The Hookup Plan is must-read genius in ALL the best enemies-to-lovers, rom-com ways!”
—Priscilla Oliveras, USA Today bestselling author of West Side Love Story
- “Brimming with wit, solid female friendships, and a STEM-tastic heroine, The Hookup Plan is another Farrah Rochon romance masterpiece!”—Dylan Newton, author of All Fired Up
- On Sale
- Aug 2, 2022
- Page Count
- 400 pages