Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
By Emily March
Formats and Prices
- ebook $7.99 $9.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
- Mass Market $8.99 $12.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around September 6, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Widowed young, Genevieve Prentice dedicated her life to raising her four children. Now, though, they’re all grown and scattered to the wind, and Genevieve is ready for a change. In a flash of inspiration, she puts her home on the market and heads to Lake in the Clouds, Colorado, to renovate a rustic waterfront lodge with her sister. But just as they begin, Genevieve gets the shock of a lifetime: the arrival of her son.
Jake Prentice built a career out of being dependable, one that left him perennially stressed and overworked. Finally heeding his mother’s words of wisdom, he’s quit his job and is ready to find out what truly makes him happy. And now, as he stands surrounded by open sky and fresh, pine-scented air, he’s got no regrets . . . until former colleague Tess Crenshaw appears at the lake, forcing him to reassess what—and who—he really wants.
As they work together to renovate the lodge, Genevieve and Jake embark on a heartfelt and inspiring journey to learn about themselves, each other, and the true meaning of family.
- “The power of love and family shine through this heartwarming and relatable story of old wounds and new beginnings.”—Debbie Mason, USA Today bestselling author
- "Feel-good fiction at its finest."—Susan Wiggs, New York Times bestselling author
- "A brilliant writer you'll love."—Susan Mallery, New York Times bestselling author
- "Emily March's stories are heart-wrenching and soul-satisfying."—Lisa Kleypas, New York Times bestselling author
- "With passion, romance, and revealing moments that will touch your heart, Emily March takes readers on a journey where mistakes are redeemed and a more beautiful future is forged—one miracle at a time."—USA Today on the Eternal Springs series
- On Sale
- Sep 6, 2022
- Page Count
- 368 pages