Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
CatStronauts: Space Station Situation
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- ebook $7.99 $9.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 31, 2017. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
When chief science officer Pom Pom rejoins the CatStronauts on the International Space Station, she has to get to work right away–the Hubba Bubba Telescope isn’t working, and CATSUP is losing funding by the day!
But as the CatStronauts and Mission Control race to find answers, the unthinkable happens and pilot Waffles is forced to orbit the Earth in nothing but his space suit. Even though he’s no scaredy cat, Waffles has a hard time staying out in space. When disaster on a global scale rears its head, will a fractured CatStronauts team be enough to save the day?
In this full color graphic novel, debut author/illustrator Drew Brockington takes the CatStronauts to the brink, adding in mounds of jokes, charm, asteroid showers, and enough tuna for everyone!
Praise for CatStronauts: "With its appealing blend of cuteness, substance, and humor, this should have readers over the moon. "—Kirkus Reviews
- "Brockington's off-the-wall kitty sci-fi series packs the full-color panels with cute cats, space travel, and comical high jinks... sure to elicit lots of giggles among middlegrade comics fans."—Booklist
- "The engagingly lighthearted drama and positive resolutions, and the expressive characters, who are as adorable as they are adventurous, provide... fun purchases that will do well on their own or paired with heavier nonfiction titles on history or the environment."
—School Library Journal
- "Humor and suspense compete throughout... In playful, mock-heroic, full-color cartoons, Brockington mines space theater for everything.... Even the chapter headings get in on the fun."—Publishers Weekly
- "There's lots of enthusiasm for graphic novels for this age range, and the CatStronauts deserve a spot."—BCCB
- On Sale
- Oct 31, 2017
- Page Count
- 168 pages
- Little, Brown Ink