This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 3, 2003. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
In this comprehensive guide, military experts teach you how to survive an attack on American soil, from North Korean missiles to weaponized smallpox
North Korean nukes. Emerging epidemic and pandemic disease. Dirty bombs in train stations. Chemical warfare. Americans have more reasons than ever to be afraid. If a nuclear missile strikes, will you know what to do? If a nerve agent is released in your office building, will you know the best way to avoid harm? The U.S. Armed Forces Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Survival Manual gives you the information you need to survive a terrorist attack. It contains the best practices of all the United States’ military services, adapted for the first time for civilian use. Experts agree that the threats posed by terrorists and enemy nations have never been graver. This handbook is the single most effective tool you can own to protect yourself and your family against the danger looming over our homeland.
This manual will show you how to:
– Protect yourself during a chemical or biological attack
– Recognize the indicators of nuclear, chemical and biological attack
– Develop a simple and effective family action plan
– Guard against the radiological effects of a dirty bomb
– Assist victims of nuclear, chemical, or biological agents
– Assemble and store the everyday materials that could save your life
Get recommended reads, deals, and more from Hachette