Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $45 SHOP NOW>>
Moon Normandy & Brittany
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 26, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
- Flexible itineraries for 1 to 5 days in Normandy and Brittany that can be combined into a 2-week trip, plus suggestions for easy side trips
- Strategic advice for foodies, art lovers, history buffs, outdoor adventurers, and more
- Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Hike the dramatic chalk cliffs of Étretat or stroll the gardens that inspired Monet's Water Lilies. Cycle the rolling hills and endless backroads to small villages and sip cider with locals at a Celtic Festoù-noz pulsing with traditional dance and music. Pay your respects at the D-Day beaches and monuments and learn about the largest military landing in history. Admire the spectacular monastery rising above the tidal plains of Mont Saint Michel and enjoy fresh seafood in Saint-Malo
- Honest advice on where to stay, how to get around, and where to find the best regional cuisine, from creamy cheeses in Normandy to Breton galettes and cider
- Local perspective from British expat and local expert Chris Newens
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Helpful resources on COVID-19 and traveling to Normandy and Brittany
- Background information on the landscape, history, and cultural customs of each region
- Handy tools such as a French phrasebook and tips for traveling with children or as a senior
Exploring more of France? Try Moon Provence or Moon French Riviera.
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.