By C. Chilove
Formats and Prices
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around April 4, 2023. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Chareese “Reese” Devlin spent every summer of her childhood in the lake town of Mount Dora, Florida, where her days were filled with fun in the sun. Reese never realized that the idyllic haven hid a deep divide between the town’s haves and have-nots. Not until the summer she turned seventeen and fell for Duncan McNeal, a boy who lacked the pedigree so valued by her parents and their equally well-connected friends.
After her family squashed the budding romance, Reese refused to return to the place she lost her heart. Now, ten years later, she’s back to attend her sister’s debutante ball and must come to terms with all she’s missed. But the biggest surprise of all is that Duncan is now a successful real estate developer in Mount Dora—and time hasn’t weakened the connection between them.
Behind the multimillion-dollar homes of the Shores lay old grudges and secrets capable of collapsing any family legacy. As the summer progresses, Reese must fix the sins of the past by facing the lines between truth and deception, tradition and breaking free, and family expectations and self-discovery.
- "This beautiful book introduced me to a new, fascinating world and then wrenched at my heartstrings. A tribute to the power of hard-won love and deep-rooted family ties, this book will linger long after you turn the last page."—New York Times bestselling author Alyssa Day
- "I was entranced by Reese Devlin and her gorgeous, complicated life at the Shores. This tale of debutante balls, lasting loves, and family pride was delightful. . . and important."—Nancy Thayer, New York Times bestselling author of Summer Love
- "Once you dip your toe into A Lakeside Reunion, you won't want to leave this perfect escape read! Chilove weaves Southern charm and elegance with real-world commentary in this sparkling enemies-to-lovers romance."—Dylan Newton, author of All Fired Up and How Sweet It Is
- "C Chilove’s Lakeside Reunion is an elegant, steamy, and soulful telling of a woman’s journey of self-discovery through a mountain of family secrets. This second-chance romance proves the great equalizer between the haves and the have-nots is love."—LaQuette, Award-winning Romance Author
- The chemistry between Reese and Duncan is powerful... Chilove captures complex family dynamics and evokes a strong sense of Southern culture, with special attention to the history of debutante balls. This sensitive romance is sure to please.—Publishers Weekly
- On Sale
- Apr 4, 2023
- Page Count
- 384 pages