Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
How U.S. Women Won Suffrage, and What Happened Next
Read by Donna Allen
Read by Bridget Quinn
Formats and Prices
Format:Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around August 11, 2020. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
From the first female Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation to the first woman to wear pants on the Senate floor, author Bridget Quinn shines a spotlight on the women who broke down barriers.
This deluxe book also honors the 100th anniversary of the Nineteenth Amendment with illustrations by 100 women artists.
• A colorful, intersectional account of the struggle for women’s rights in the United States
• Features heart-pounding scenes and keenly observed portraits
• Includes dynamic women from Elizabeth Cady Stanton to Audre Lorde
She Votes is a refreshing and illuminating book for feminists of all kinds.
Each artist brings a unique perspective; together, they embody the multiplicity of women in the United States.
• From the pen of rockstar author and historian Bridget Quinn, this book tells the story of women’s suffrage.
• Perfect gift for feminists of all ages and genders who want to learn more about the 19th amendment and the journey to equal representation
• A visually gorgeous book that will be at home on the shelf or on the coffee table
• Add it to the shelf with books like Notorious RBG: The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg by Irin Carmon and Shana Knizhnik; Rad American Women A-Z: Rebels, Trailblazers, and Visionaries who Shaped Our History . . . and Our Future! by Kate Schatz and Miriam Klein Stahl; and Why I March: Images from The Women’s March Around the World by Abrams Books.
- On Sale
- Aug 11, 2020
- Chronicle Books