Total Time: 32 min
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 17 min
Whole-Food Fats Per Serving: 2
- 3 large Eggs (whole)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Xylitol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 7 tbsps Unsalted Butter
- 4 tbsp Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp SANE Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 ozs Coconut Cream
- 2 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 serving Bob’s Starlight Mints Peppermint Sugar Free Candy
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a muffin tin with 6 paper cups. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk the eggs with the coconut milk, xylitol, vanilla peppermint extract and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together the almond flour, SANE Cocoa Powder, baking powder, and sale. Add to egg mixture whisking to incorporate all ingredients for about a minute. Pour into the 6 paper cups, place in the oven and bake until fully set in the center; about 15-18 minutes. When done, set on a wire rack to cool.
- Make Frosting: In a small bowl, beat the coconut cream with an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1/4 cup softened butter and continue to beat another minute. Add the powdered erythritol; beat another minute then add peppermint extract and food coloring as desired (optional; red is pretty as pictured and green is festive with the red and white candies). Adjust for sweetness by adding a pinch of stevia if desired. Frost cupcakes using a piping bag or by hand. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
Join the 27,000 people who have achieved dramatic and long-term weight loss with The Setpoint Diet, from the New York Times bestselling author of The Calorie Myth.
Your body fights to keep you within a range of about 15 pounds -- also known as your "setpoint weight." New research reveals that you can lower your setpoint and end that battle for good by focusing on the quality of calories you eat, not the quantity. With The Setpoint Diet, you will reprogram your body with a 21-day plan to rev up your metabolism, eliminate inflammation, heal your hormones, repair your gut, and get your body working like that of a naturally thin person -- permanently.
The Setpoint Diet is a lower-carb menu that focuses on specific anti-inflammatory whole foods, including tons of produce, nutritious proteins, and therapeutic fats. Its creator, Jonathan Bailor, founded SANESolution, a weight loss company that has reached millions of people. Proven to help you lose weight naturally and maintain it, The SetpointDiet is your new blueprint for healthy living.