Have a question about our books and services? Contact us!
SERVICE, ORDERS, AND ACCOUNT ISSUES
Please visit our Customer FAQ page for information on the following:
- Customer Service (setting up customer accounts, order information, issues with defective/damaged products)
- Desk and exam copies, including information on obtaining books for students with print disabilities
- Questions about bulk and discounted orders
- Returns information for booksellers
- Rights and Permissions Inquiries
- Technical issues with the website
All media inquiries and requests for review copies (including books under consideration for subscription boxes and juried awards) and promotional materials (posters, bookmarks), as well as author appearances and exhibit/convention appearance requests must go through the appropriate Publicity Department.
- Copyrights & Permissions: If you would like permission to use material from a Hachette Book Group product, please go to the Copyrights and Permission Inquiries section on our Customer FAQ page. If you require a release form for a media production (television, movies, plays, videos), please use the form below to contact us.
- Subrights: For subsidiary rights, please go to the Subrights Inquiries section on our Customer FAQ page.
- General Legal: For general and other issues, questions, and concerns related to Legal, please use the form below to contact us.
Please visit our Careers Page to find out about our offices, our employees, our culture, and our current job openings.
Please use the form below to send your request, including which organization you are requesting the donation for and what types of books (fiction, nonfiction, adult, YA, children’s) you are seeking for donation. Due to the high volume of requests, we cannot respond to all emails.
Please see our policy on unsolicited manuscript submissions on our Customer FAQ page.
Something you want to tell us? Please use the form below to send us your thoughts. Please note that all unsolicited manuscripts will be deleted unread—for more information on our manuscript submission policy, please go to our Customer FAQ page.