Have a question about our books and services? Contact us!
SERVICE, ORDERS, AND ACCOUNT ISSUES
Please visit our Customer FAQ page for information on the following:
- Customer Service (setting up customer accounts, order information, issues with defective/damaged products)
- Desk and exam copies, including information on obtaining books for students with print disabilities
- Questions about bulk and discounted orders
- Returns information for booksellers
- Rights and Permissions Inquiries
- Technical issues with the website
All media inquiries and requests for review copies (including books under consideration for subscription boxes and juried awards) and promotional materials (posters, bookmarks), as well as author appearances and exhibit/convention appearance requests must go through the appropriate Publicity Department.
- Copyrights & Permissions: If you would like permission to use material from a Hachette Book Group product, or if you require a release form for a media production (television, movies, plays, videos), please go to the Copyrights and Permission Inquiries section on our Customer FAQ page.
- Subrights: For subsidiary rights, please go to the Subrights Inquiries section on our Customer FAQ page.
Please visit our Careers Page to find out about our offices, our employees, our culture, and our current job openings.
BOOK DONATION REQUESTS
Requests for book donations can be sent to email@example.com. Donation requests should include the name of the organization you are requesting the donation for and what types of books (fiction, nonfiction, adult, YA, children’s) you are seeking for donation. Please note: due to the high volume of requests, we cannot respond to all emails.
Please see our policy on unsolicited manuscript submissions on our Customer FAQ page.
CONTENT OR TEXT CORRECTIONS
If you would like to submit a correction to material in one of our publications or products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may opt-out of receiving email newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email newsletters or emailing us at email@example.com.