Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Godparent Trap
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around July 19, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Colby's living her best life: as a popular food blogger, she gets to fulfill her dreams of exploring the globe. But her world comes crashing down when a tragic accident leaves her co-guardian of her best friend's two adorable children. Not only does she need to put down roots—fast—but she'll be sharing custody with the one man she can't stand sharing a continent with, let alone a house.
Accountant-extraordinaire Rip values rules and plans. But when he loses his sister and his best friend and becomes an insta-guardian all in one night, Rip sees his organized life imploding. What he really doesn't need is his sister's irresponsible, flighty—albeit kind and gorgeous—best friend making it worse.
Rip doesn't trust Colby to take their new responsibilities seriously, while Colby can't believe Rip thinks children will thrive under his rigid control. Yet soon Rip and Colby discover they need each other more than they hate each other. Could it be possible that following their hearts is just what their new little family needs?
- “This is Van Dyken’s best yet.”—Publishers Weekly, Starred Review
- "Rachel Van Dyken will tear your heart out, slice it in half with a machete, and hand it back. Then, you'll thank her."—Kristen Proby, New York Times bestselling author
- "Rachel Van Dyken is on my auto-buy list."—Jill Shalvis, New York Times bestselling author
- "Exciting, current and a must-read."—Vanessa Williams, award-winning actress, singer, and author on Fashion Jungle
- On Sale
- Jul 19, 2022
- Page Count
- 352 pages