Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Girl With All the Gifts
By M. R. Carey
Read by Finty Williams
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $19.99 $25.99 CAD
- Mass Market $8.00
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around June 10, 2014. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Melanie is a very special girl. Dr Caldwell calls her “our little genius.”
Every morning, Melanie waits in her cell to be collected for class. When they come for her, Sergeant keeps his gun pointed at her while two of his people strap her into the wheelchair. She thinks they don’t like her. She jokes that she won’t bite, but they don’t laugh.
- "Original, thrilling and powerful."—The Guardian
- "Unique and terrifying."—Booklist
- "An instant favorite."—Boing Boing
- "A great read that takes hold of you and doesn't let go."—John Ajvide Lindqvist, author of LET THE RIGHT ONE IN
- "Heartfelt, remorseless and painfully human...as fresh as it is terrifying. A jewel."—Joss Whedon
- "If you only read one novel this year, make sure it's this one, it's amazing."—Martina Cole
- "One of the more imaginative and ingenious additions to the dystopian canon."—Kirkus
- "...a brilliant work of science fiction, but even people who never read science fiction should absolutely read this one."—io9.com
- "A modern classic for the horror genre."—Book Riot
- On Sale
- Jun 10, 2014
- Hachette Audio