Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Forget Me Not
By Julie Soto
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $16.99 $22.99 CAD
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
Also available from:
Ama Torres is an optimistic wedding planner who doesn’t believe in marriage. But weddings? They’re amazing. Elliot Bloom is a brooding florist who hates owning a flower shop…until a certain bright-eyed, donut-loving workaholic shows up at his door.
Once upon a time, they collaborated on events by day, and by night, Ama traced the intricate flower tattoos etched along his body. Then Ama shattered his heart and never spoke to Elliot again.
Now they’re working on an event that could make or break both of their careers—except neither of them has gotten over what happened two years ago. Things are not helped by the two brides, who see the obvious chemistry between Ama and Elliot and are determined to set them up, not knowing their complicated history. But as the wedding takes on a life of its own, Ama and Elliot are about to discover that some things can survive a complete catastrophe . . .
Smart and hilarious, Forget Me Not is about two people giving themselves—and love!—a second chance.
- "A debut that is equal parts sexy and sweet."—Kirkus
- "Fans of the grumpy/sunshine trope will swoon over surly Elliot."—Publishers Weekly
- "A funny, heartfelt love letter to the author’s hometown of Sacramento, that will interest readers who enjoy second-chance romance, fiery sexual chemistry, and grumpy/sunshine relationship dynamics."—Library Journal
- On Sale
- Jul 11, 2023
- Page Count
- 352 pages