Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Billionaire Bachelor
Read by Sasha Dunbrooke
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- ebook $5.99 $7.99 CAD
- Mass Market $7.99 $11.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around June 28, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Manwhore. That’s what the board of directors–and the tabloids–thinks of billionaire bachelor Reese Crane. Ordinarily he couldn’t care less, but his playboy past is preventing the board from naming him CEO of Crane Hotels. Nothing–and no one–will keep him from his life’s legacy. They want a settled man to lead the company? Then that’s exactly what he’ll give them.
Merina Van Heusen will do anything to get her parents’ funky boutique hotel back–even marry cold-as-ice-but-sexy-as-hell Reese Crane. It’s a simple business contract–six months of marriage, absolute secrecy, and the Van Heusen is all hers again. But when sparks fly between them, their passion quickly moves from the boardroom to the bedroom. And soon Merina is living her worst nightmare: falling in love with her husband.
- "5 stars! Another amazing start to what I am sure will be another AMAZING series by Jessica Lemmon and I cannot wait until the next book."—Harlequin Junkie "Top Pick" on The Billionaire Bachelor
- "Lemmon hits the right emotional buttons with this lavish, indulgence-fueled romance."—Publishers Weekly on The Billionaire Bachelor
- "Wonderfully entertaining storytelling filled with sharp, sassy banter. A cast of appealing secondary characters, a solid, contemporary plot with Reese and Merina's strong sexual tension and fiery chemistry will have readers hooked."—RT Book Reviews on The Billionaire Bachelor
"4 stars! In Lemmon's latest her signature style of storytelling laced with emotion and grit will engage readers with each turn of the page...With distinctive, colorful characters and genuine, real-life situations, Lemmon creates an authentic romance."
—RT Book Reviews on Return of the Bad Boy
- "Shopping for a hot holiday read? Look no further than A Bad Boy for Christmas. Actually, it's a terrific read for any time of the year. With charismatic characters, stirring situations and enough sexy to fill an entire town's worth of stockings, this latest in Lemmon's Second Chance series is 400-plus pages of Christmas magic."—USA Today on A Bad Boy for Christmas
- "4 stars! Lemmon's contemporary style of storytelling and down-to-earth characters shine through. Lemmon will draw readers into this story because she writes characters whom readers can connect with. Connor and Faith are strong and complement each other, and their chemistry is explosive. Lemmon is an expert at the modern-day romance."—RT Book Reviews on A Bad Boy for Christmas
- "Lemmon's sexy and well-constructed third Second Chance romance (after Rescuing the Bad Boy), set in the small town of Evergreen Cove, Ohio, uses a nice reversal: the man wants marriage and the woman is commitment-shy...Likable and realistic characters with believable emotions, and the right balance of fantasy fulfillment, make for some good holiday heat."—Publishers Weekly Starred Review on A Bad Boy for Christmas
- "Everything I love in a romance."—Lori Foster on Bringing Home the Bad Boy
- "Love, friends, family, sweet & steamy romance, and so much more, Jessica Lemmon is an auto-buy for me! Her Bad Boys are just sooo good!"—Erin Nicholas, New York Times & USA Today bestselling author
- "Charming, sexy, and brimming with wit!" (on Tempting the Billionaire)—Heidi Betts
- On Sale
- Jun 28, 2016
- Hachette Audio