Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Miracle on the 17th Green
By Peter de Jonge
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Hardcover (Large Print) $26.00 $33.00 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around May 15, 2012. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Just when we need some magic in our lives, bestselling author James Patterson brings us a stirring tale of life, love, and the power of Christmas miracles.
Travis McKinley’s life has drifted sideways. His job, his marriage, even his children all feel disconnected and distant. Has he really accomplished nothing of consequence in his life? One Christmas Day, Travis plays a round of golf and finds himself for the first time in the zone-playing like a pro. In astonishingly short order, Travis is catapulted into the PGA Senior Open at Pebble Beach, where he advances to the final round. And while his wife, his children, and a live television audience watch, a miracle takes place that changes Travis and his family forever.
- "A fast-moving golf fantasy."—Publishers Weekly
- "Miracle on the 17th Green is...where miracles can happen to those who learn to dream again."—Chris Nelson, Calgary Sun
- "There are many among us who see golf as a healer of the soul and Miracle on the 17th Green, is a wonderful example of how uplifting that belief can be."—John Feinstein, author of Are You Kidding Me?
- "Even if you don't know a birdie from a putter you can still enjoy this sweet tale of a middle-aged golfer's extraordinary blossoming."—Nichol Ruth, The Evening Post (Wellington)
- "This is a hopeful little gem, and you don't even have to like golf to enjoy it."—BookReporter.com
- "Entertaining."—Kirkus Reviews
- "A cross between It's a Wonderful Life and a masculine version of Sleeping Beauty."—Library Journal
- "Patterson and coauthor de Jonge add a new twist by melding a golf story onto a sentimental Christmas fable. The resulting plot is sort of Rocky Does the Senior Tour with just a hint of It's a Wonderful Life."—Bill Ott, BookList
- On Sale
- May 15, 2012
- Page Count
- 224 pages
- Back Bay Books