Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Kamila Knows Best
By Farah Heron
Read by Soneela Nankani
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
- Trade Paperback $15.99 $21.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 8, 2022. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Kamila Hussain’s life might not be perfect, but, whew, it’s close. She lives a life of comfort, filled with her elaborate Bollywood movie parties, a dog with more Instagram followers than most reality stars, a job she loves, and an endless array of friends who clearly need her help finding love. In fact, Kamila is so busy with her friends’ love lives, she’s hardly given any thought to her own . . .
Fortunately, Kamila has Rohan Nasser. A longtime friend of the family, he’s hugely successful, with the deliciously lean, firm body of a rock climber. Only lately, Kamila’s “harmless flirting” with Rohan is making her insides do a little bhangra dance.
But between planning the local shelter’s puppy prom, throwing a huge work event, and proving to everyone that she’s got it all figured out, Kamila isn’t letting herself get distracted—until her secret nemesis returns to town with an eye for Rohan. Suddenly, it seems like the more Kamila tries to plan, the more things are starting to unravel—and her perfectly ordered life is about to be turned upside down.
- "An endearing cast led by a Bollywood-loving hero and a fashionista heroine set Heron’s retelling of Jane Austen’s Emma apart from the pack. Both Austenites and movie fans who fondly remember Clueless will be delighted."—Publishers Weekly
- “Reena and Nadim have electric chemistry, buoyed by Heron's crackling banter. But it's their tenderness, for each other and the food they adore, that lends the comedy some beautiful heft. ... Accidentally Engaged is voraciously readable…fresh, warm, soft in all the right places…both its comedic and emotional moments sing. We dare readers not to devour it. Grade: A."—Entertainment Weekly
“Accidentally Engaged is an engaging read with authentic characters who continue to surprise you."
- “Equally sweet and spicy, this is sure to leave readers smiling.”—Publishers Weekly on Accidentally Engaged
- “Full of heart and humor. …Farah Heron balances the ingredients for a charming romance: a heroine finding her way, a swoonworthy love, a complicated but loving family and a happily ever after.”—Shelf Awareness on Accidentally Engaged
- On Sale
- Mar 8, 2022
- Hachette Audio