Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Indestructibles: Let's Be Kind (A First Book of Manners)
Chew Proof · Rip Proof · Nontoxic · 100% Washable (Book for Babies, Newborn Books, Safe to Chew)
Illustrated by Ekaterina Trukhan
Created by Amy Pixton
Formats and Prices
Format:Trade Paperback $5.99 $8.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 31, 2020. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Let’s be kind—and share our toys.
Let’s be kind—and help around the house.
Let’s be kind—and always say “Good night.”
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies “read” (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
- "Honors both family diversity and the way babies explore books." —Kirkus Reviews
- On Sale
- Mar 31, 2020
- Page Count
- 12 pages
- Workman Publishing Company