Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $37.00 $47.00 CAD
- ebook $13.99 $17.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around March 1, 2011. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Dr. Luntz offers more than seventy new “words that work” for private one-on-one meetings with your boss, for public presentations to hundreds of colleagues, or for television appearances that reach millions. There are more than three dozen specific lessons and recommendations–and each one directly illustrates the nine essential action-oriented principles of winning at every level: People-Centered, Paradigm-Breaking, Prioritizing, Perfection, Partnerships, Passion, Persuasion, Persistence, and Principled Actions.
Do you have what it takes Win is an unprecedented examination of the art, science, and language of winning, and a must-have for people who want to understand and emulate the winners of today.
THE DEFINITION OF WINNING
- The ability to grasp the human dimension of every situation
- The ability to know what questions to ask and when to ask them
- The ability to see the challenge, and the solution, from every angle
- The ability to communicate their vision passionately and persuasively
- The ability to connect with others and create an enduring chemistry
- and 10 other universal attributes of winners.
- On Sale
- Mar 1, 2011
- Page Count
- 320 pages
- Hachette Books