Formats and Prices
Format:Trade Paperback $10.99 $14.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 1, 1996. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
From America’s foremost authorities on birds, this pocket-size, brilliantly colorful, simple-to-use guide is an ideal introduction to the birds of the Eastern United States.
Is that butterfly outside your window a Monarch or a Giant Swallowtail? What’s the best kind of feeder for attracting birds to your backyard? This pocket-size, brilliantly colorful, simple-to-use guide is an ideal introduction to the birds of the Eastern United States. It contains dozens of full-color photographs that enable readers of all ages to identify the most common species; range maps; tips on attracting and observing birds; information on habitat needs, life cycle, food preferences; and much more.
Special features include:
- Coverage of 100 speices
- Unique organization by birds’ plumage colors
- User-friendly color tab index for quick reference
- Brilliant full-color photographs of each species, plus separate images of male and female when plumage differs
- Useful tips for attracting birds
- Information on voice, habitat, nest, eggs, incubation time, population trends, behavior, birdhouse and feeder preferences, and much more
- On Sale
- Oct 1, 1996
- Page Count
- 144 pages
- Little, Brown and Company