Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $45.00 $57.00 CAD
- ebook $18.99 $24.99 CAD
This is Milk Street’s new and comprehensive guide to today’s recipe repertoire, full of fresh flavors and simple yet game-changing techniques. This is everyday cooking you actually want to cook every day.
Milk Street 365 is both inspiration and reference for the contemporary kitchen, with recipes that will change the way you cook at home==from soups, stews and salads to flatbreads, pizzas and noodles. Dishes include:
- Velvety Turkish Scrambled Eggs with Yogurt
- Vietnamese Pork and Scallion Omelette
- Butter Beans in Tomato Sauce with Dill and Feta
- Thai Green Curry Chicken and Vegetables
- Taiwanese Five-Spice Pork with Rice
- Garlic-Rosemary Burgers with Taleggio Sauce
- Cheese-Crisped Pinto Bean Quesadillas
- Plus deep dives into ingredients, pantry basics, and foundational techniques that every cook should master.
You’ll learn better ways to roast chicken (hint: flat birds crisp better, and seasonings stay in place when slid under the skin) and discover bold finishes for chops and steaks (think a slather of cilantro-lime sauce or a smear of miso butter).
Here, fundamental recipes and their nearly endless variations are paired with lessons on the art and science of good cooking. Sidebars and charts deliver valuable guidance about the tools, ingredients and techniques that comprise the modern kitchen.
It’s a 360-degree approach for all 365 days of the year.
- On Sale
- Apr 16, 2024
- Page Count
- 640 pages