Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
The Hatmaker's Heart
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $17.99 $22.99 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around June 3, 2014. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
But it seems Nell’s gift won’t be hidden by Oscar’s efforts. Soon an up-and-coming fashion designer is seeking her out as a partner of his 1922 collection. The publicity leads to an opportunity for Nell to make hats in London for a royal wedding. There, she sees her childhood friend, Quentin, and an unexpected spark kindles between them. But thanks to her success, Oscar is determined to keep her. As her heart tugs in two directions, Nell must decide what she is willing to sacrifice for her dream, and what her dream truly is.
- "Stewart has once again written a rich and delicate novel that readers will love. Nell is a beautiful person with a heart of gold. Her resilience and determination to succeed and help others is refreshing, while her struggles are relatable."—RT Book Reviews
- "Carla Stewart captures this time period with amazing accuracy. . . .When choosing "never-to-be-missed" writers, put Carla Stewart at the top of your list."—Kim Vogel Sawyer, bestselling author of What Once Was Lost
- "Bestselling author Carla Stewart employs exquisite detail and charming characters. . . .I cannot wait to read the next one she has in store!"—Jolina Petersheim, bestselling author of The Outcast
- "Fans of the jazz age will cheer Nell's journey and treasure this richly-rendered taste of the Roaring Twenties."—Lisa Wingate, national bestselling author of The Prayer Box
- "Deep and delightful! Carla Stewart's beautiful language, intriguing characters, and thought-provoking story are treats to savor. I loved this book!"—Sarah Sundin, award-winning author of On Distant Shores
- "Set amidst the glamor of 1920's fashion, Carla Stewart has woven together a classy and sweet tale of love and new beginnings. The Hatmaker's Heart is a standout of its kind."—Joanne Bischof, award-winning author of The Cadence of Grace series
- "Fans of Carla Stewart's work won't be disappointed with this Jazz Age tale. With lush sensory details, Stewart brings us deep into this historical setting. . . readers will savor the sweet escape."—Julie Cantrell, New York Times bestselling author of When Mountains Move
- "I was swept away by the story. . .readers will love this wonderful new novel from this very gifted author!"—Carrie Turansky, author of The Governess of Highland Hall
- "The Hatmaker's Heart contains love, betrayal, and family secrets--all the elements that delight fans of Downton Abbey."—Kellie Coates Gilbert, author of Mother of Pearl
- "A fascinating journey into the world of couture fashion in the 1920s! "—Anne Mateer, author of A Home for My Heart
- On Sale
- Jun 3, 2014
- Page Count
- 320 pages