Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Kissing Father Christmas
Formats and Prices
- Hardcover $24.00 $30.00 CAD
- ebook $9.99 $12.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around October 4, 2016. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Anna’s first visit to Carlton Heath in England was last May for the wedding of her cousin Ian to Miranda. The beautiful event ended with a dance under the stars and Anna receiving an unexpected kiss from Peter, the groomsman who caught her eye and now holds her heart.
Now, at the invitation of family and friends, Anna is returning to Carlton Heath for Christmas. She has Peter’s recent email to fill her with assurance that he’s looking forward to seeing her again as well.
More than his brief words, though, the vivid memory of their unforgettable kiss provides a promise of more to come. Anna, ever the imaginative artist, has been busy painting a romantic conclusion to her holiday visit. Certainly she’s not the only one who has been dreaming of another dance and another kiss.
But when she sees Peter again, his intentions seem to shift as speedily as the blustery winter weather. Is Anna’s heart misleading her, or will Father Christmas bestow on her the gift of love for which she has long dreamed?
- "A thoroughly delightful Christmas romance full of grace and good humor."—Francine Rivers, author of Redeeming Love
- A heartwarming Christmas story, just in time for the holiday season! The characters are well though out, sweet, caring and kind. The backdrop of the English countryside makes it seem magical and Gunn writes from the heart. The research she puts into the locations in her books make them a delight to read.—RT Book Reviews
- "With her signature wit and style, Robin Jones Gunn crafts a Christmas tale filled with faith, love, and the true meaning of the season. Those seeking holiday cheer and those longing for a glimpse of the real Father Christmas will treasure this well-told tale."—Lisa Wingate, national bestselling author of The Story Keeper and The Sea Keeper's Daughters
- "Some authors tug at heartstrings in the stories they create. Robin Jones Gunn plays the strings so they create music...Kissing Father Christmas is both charming and gripping."—Cynthia Ruchti, author of An Endless Christmas and Restoring Christmas
- "In Kissing Father Christmas, Robin Jones Gunn transports us to Whitcomb Manor in time to celebrate Christmas in Carlton Heath, England, with a delightful dreamer ready to embrace new friends, family, and romance. Like you and I, Anna must answer the question: What will you choose to do when dreams collide with disappointment and hope runs into heartbreak? Peter's view of grace and love hinges on her answer."—Mona Hodgson, author of the Sinclair Sisters of Cripple Creek series
- "Robin's ability to ribbon a tale that wraps our hearts in beauty and love is seamless."—Patsy Clairmont, author of You Are More Than You Know
- On Sale
- Oct 4, 2016
- Page Count
- 192 pages