Visit our store for discounts & free shipping over $35 SHOP NOW>>
Rick Steves Pocket Athens
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around January 26, 2021. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is perfect for spending a week or less in Athens:
- City walks and tours: Six detailed tours and walks showcase Athens’s essential sights, including the Acropolis, a tour of the Ancient Agora, the National Archaeological Museum, and more
- Rick’s strategic advice on what experiences are worth your time and money
- What to eat and where to stay: Sip authentic ouzo at a sidewalk café, chat with locals over traditional Greek mezedes, and admire views of the Acropolis from your hotel rooftop
- Day-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your time
- A detailed, detachable fold-out map, plus museum and city maps throughout
- Full-color, portable, and slim for exploring on-the-go
- Trip-planning practicalities like when to go, how to get around on public transit, basic Greek phrases, and more
Lightweight yet packed with valuable insight into the history and culture of Athens, Rick Steves Pocket Athens truly is a tour guide in your pocket.
Expanding your trip? Try Rick Steves Greece: Athens & the Peloponnese!