Go to Hachette Book Group home
Join the Club!
Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
SEAL Team Six: Hunt the Leopard
By Don Mann
Read by Peter Ganim
Formats and Prices
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
- ebook $1.99 $2.99 CAD
- Mass Market $9.99 $12.99 CAD
This item is a preorder. Your payment method will be charged immediately, and the product is expected to ship on or around August 13, 2019. This date is subject to change due to shipping delays beyond our control.
Also available from:
Thomas Crocker’s SEAL Team Six crew deploys to the Nigerian jungle to combat arms and human trafficking by Boko Haram in this fiercely authentic military thriller.
The charismatic Boko Haram leader Ratty Festus, also known as the Leopard, has been terrorizing drought-ridden northeastern Nigeria: raiding villages, blowing up government buildings, and kidnapping schoolgirls. When Thomas Crocker and his Black Cell team, who are in the country on a special training mission, hear about a possible arms-for-schoolgirls exchange between Boko Haram and a Russian arms dealer on the Cameroon border, they convince a Nigerian Special Forces unit to join them in trying to stop it. The operation quickly goes south, with a deadly helicopter crash and an ambush. They can’t manage to save all of the girls, even with assistance from a quick-thinking group of British private-security contractors.
A week later, the Leopard seizes control of a $500-million dollar Gulf Oil natural gas plant, demanding a $50-million dollar ransom and safe passage out of the compound. Crocker has just 24 hours to plan and execute a high-risk, low-probability, mission to rescue all eighty innocent hostages — including two of his own who are trapped with the civilians.
PRAISE FOR THE SEAL TEAM SIX SERIES"The most authentic military thrillers on the market. Period. End of discussion."—Douglas Laux, former CIA Field Operative and New York Times bestselling author of Left of Boom
- "The pace is relentless.... For action fans, Crocker continues to deliver."—Jeff Ayers, Booklist
- "Pulse-pounding reads filled with the kind of knowing, immersive detail that can only come from someone with real-life experience in the field. A great series."—Howard E. Wasdin, New York Times best-selling author of SEAL Team Six: Memoirs of an Elite Navy SEAL Sniper
- "Riveting and accurate... A suspenseful, action-filled novel written by the 'real deal'."—James Blount, former supervisor at the Central Intelligence Agency
- On Sale
- Aug 13, 2019
- Hachette Audio