Use code DAD23 for 20% off + Free shipping on $45+ Shop Now!
Someone Just Like You
Formats and Prices
- Trade Paperback $16.99 $22.99 CAD
- ebook $10.99 $13.99 CAD
- Audiobook Download (Unabridged)
Also available from:
Sizzling chemistry and tender friendship develops between two childhood rivals in this hilarious rom-com from the author of As Seen on TV.
New Yorker Molly Blum knows everything about her lifelong nemesis, Jude Stark. With their families so close, they should have been best friends. Instead, she thinks he’s a too-charming slacker, and he thinks she’s allergic to fun. After years of one-upping each other’s pranks (chocolate-dipped cat treats are not as delicious as they appear), one high school joke went too far, and they stopped speaking completely. But now that they’re supposed to help plan a massive party for their parents—together—there’s no better time to resume their war.
And it is on. Only somewhere between all the sniping and harmless hijinks, a reluctant friendship develops, along with an unexpected spark of sexual tension. It might have to do with the fact that she’s been dating Jude-lookalikes and he’s been dating Molly doppelgangers. Or the fact that neither of them is nearly as horrible as they thought. All Molly and Jude know is that they’ve mastered the art of hating each other. Falling in love, on the other hand, is a whole new battlefield.
- “With delightful banter and unexpected twists, swoony romantic antics and outrageous family drama, Meredith Schorr confirms her place on my bookshelves as an auto-buy author. Someone Just Like You is an enchanting tale about the power of forgiveness in forging our happy endings. I read it in one sitting.”—Jean Meltzer, International Bestselling Author of The Matzah Ball
- ."Someone Just Like You has it all - lovable characters, to-die-for tension, and a thoughtful dive into the inner workings of family. It is a rom-com in its highest form, full of humor and heart."—Annabel Monaghan, author of Same Time Next Summer
- "Meredith Schorr's SOMEONE JUST LIKE YOU has all of the wit, plot, clever banter, and a swoon-worthy ending of a Nora Ephron romcom—I couldn't put it down! This enemies-to-lovers slow burn about two childhood rivals had me laughing and then happy crying—someone please make this a movie!"—Erin La Rosa, author of For Butter or Worse and Plot Twist
Charming and full of heart, this book had me smiling from start to finish. I didn’t want to leave Molly and Jude’s world—the pranks, the banter, the deep and oh-so-satisfying soulmate connection hiding under the surface all along. The perfect blend of laugh-out-loud, steamy, and heartfelt, Meredith Schorr’s sophomore novel will have readers addicted and in love from the very first pages.
—Holly James, author of Nothing But The Truth and The Deja Glitch
- This is not a prank: Someone Just Like You is super fun. You'll love watching Molly and Jude figure out they're meant to follow their hearts to each other.—Amanda Elliot, author of Best Served Hot
- "Someone Just Like You gave me all the feels. Hooked immediately by the irresistible premise, I was completely captivated from the first page, wanting to live in Molly and Jude's worlds forever. These enemies-turned-lovers had such clever banter that I smiled throughout the entire book, enthralled by their differences that created off-the-charts chemistry." —Samantha M. Bailey, USA Today bestselling author of WOMAN ON THE EDGE
- “Heartfelt and full of charm. Schorr excels in creating genuine, relatable characters readers will fall in love with and root for.”—Shauna Robinson, author of The Banned Bookshop of Maggie Banks
- "Could there be a better setting for a swoony, tension-filled romance than the lively streets of New York City? Someone Just Like You is brimming with heart and charm, and readers will be rooting for Molly and Jude through all their pranks, misunderstandings, past hurt, and present undeniable attraction. Such a fun read!"—Amy Poeppel, author of The Sweet Spot
- "All’s fair in love and prank wars! In SOMEONE LIKE YOU, Meredith Schorr has created a cast of characters you’ll cheer—and at times, cringe—for. There’s a lot of depth to this swoony romance, tackling the unrealistic expectations we have for ourselves, our careers and even our families. Grab this book and a glass of wine, and you’ll feel like you’re hitting all the hot spots in NYC!"—Ali Brady, author of The Comeback Summer
- "In Meredith Schorr's Someone Just Like You, Molly and Jude have to figure out how to go from a lifetime of pranking each other to realizing they're actually perfect together. They're the definition of opposites attract, where Molly is a Type-A planner and Jude prefers to fly by the seat of his pants. The fast-paced New York City setting and family drama really rounded out the story -- and there were bonus Goldendoodles! I breezed through it!"—Alicia Thompson, bestselling author of Love in the Time of Serial Killers
- On Sale
- Jul 25, 2023
- Page Count
- 352 pages